MEASURES WE ARE TAKING DURING COVID TO MAKE SURE MAIN LINE CENTER FOR LASER SURGERY IS ONE OF THE SAFEST PLACES YOU GO THROUGHOUT YOUR WEEK.
- All staff and patients are required to wear masks.
- Any staff in treatment rooms will be wearing N95 masks and face shields.
- Laser treatment medical personnel will be wearing N95 masks with PAPR helmets connected to HEPA filters (we look like the new Space-X astronauts).
- We use a giant tower of multiple UVC lamps to sterilize our rooms in 15-20 minutes.
- All patients are screened prior to treatment.
- Laser goggles are autoclaved between each use.
- Patients and staff are asked to keep talking to a minimum (this is especially hard for Dr. Bernstein) and not speak if their mask is removed to perform a treatment around the mouth.
- The waiting room is CLOSED and patients are taken immediately to the treatment rooms upon entering our floor in the Times Building at Suburban Square.