EARLOB REPAIR BENEFITS
• Earlobe repair safely & effectively restores a torn/split earlobe
• A 30 minute office procedure that requires no downtime
• Heals within 7-10 days…then sutures are removed
• Restores & strengthens earlobe edges for men & women
• Achieves stronger, natural looking earlobes for men & women with large holes & trendy gauged ears
• Results in refreshed, completely natural looking earlobe
IS EARLOBE REPAIR RIGHT FOR YOU?
Earlobe repair works well for any man, woman or child, with a split earlobe, who desires to have it repaired and restored. You should be in generally good health and capable of having realistic expectations.
SPLIT EARLOBE REPAIR PROCEDURE
The most common method for repairing a split earlobe involves a small notch (incision) on the torn lobe, which is then meticulously stitched back together. The technique is called Z-Plasty that uses a zig-zag pattern to stitch the lobe back together. Healing usually occurs within 7 to 10 days when Dr. Bloom will remove the sutures. You will have to wait until he tells you it’s ok before you resume wearing earrings.